Funeral Director / Pre-Need Counselor Equipping
- Consistency and continuity is imperative when caring for each family. This is only achieved by the implementation of an effective method by each director / advisor; at-need or pre-need. The C.A.R.E.Ring® incorporates every step necessary to complete an arrangement, using the pre-requisite, Culture and Communication. Listen and Engage, Presenting Experience Options, Values Defined, Meaningful Merchandise and Payment Choices are covered in detail with a bonus element, which can separate your business, the custom, Event of a Lifetime®.
- We will equip each director / counselor with a standardized, measurable method to meet with all families. They will have the ability to establish meaningful relationships through listening, learning and applying, thereby creating one-of-a-kind ceremonies. This effort will increase family’s selection of ceremony and contribute to their tradition of gathering. Additionally, based on a personal understanding of each family, directors / advisors will be able to connect personal characteristics to merchandise selections. Arrangements will be demonstrated and practiced to anchor the skills, enabling immediate application with families.
Professional Skill Honing
Benefits are found when professionals engage with a Coach using specific feedback from family surveys, goals set and when observed in actual arrangements. This comprehensive encounter is designed for an individual director / advisor, making use of all data available as well as the review of their DiSC® Profile. The session bolsters the prior training and application and calibrates for improvement. Results from this, three to four-hour engagement, can contribute to Performance Appraisal and / or Change Management.
We will provide a comprehensive review of each director’s / advisor’s applied skills incorporating their individual DiSC® Performance Appraisal. Recommendations will be made for staff and team development
Is Time Management really a myth? What’s productive and what’s not? Is “multi-tasking” an art? How can I better make use of my next 24 hours, and my next and my next . . . ? These questions will be addressed in a 2-hour workshop. You will come away with tools to implement immediately, professionally and personally, to better utilize your time.
For managers, reviewing employee performance is a critical function of their job however is sometimes viewed as daunting. Instead of seeing the task with dread, approach the performance appraisal process as an excellent opportunity to give your staff feedback, listen to employee comments, review their job description, and discuss and correct performance. In this simple and comprehensive approach, we will show you how to conduct positive, valuable assessments that lead to maximizing staff performance and help your employees achieve their professional goals and your organization’s objectives.
C.A.R.E.er Evaluation™ - Understand ways to inspire your staff for growth, productivity and business building.
C.A.R.E.ative Merchandising™ - Selection of "goods" are made by all families. Discover ways to display, light and C.A.R.E.municate™ efficiently and effectively.
Telephone C.A.R.E.munication® - This unique and personal approach to telephone skills is unparalleled in the industry. Learn why not everyone is suited to answer and how to equip those who are.
C.A.R.E.Ring® - Communicate ~ Advise ~ Resource ~ Experience, is applied in our proven system when meeting with at-need families or advance planning. This unique "Ring" covers all necessary steps from beginning to beginning again, providing unique and meaningful experiences.
Equipping Funeral Professionals with C.A.R.E.Ring®
Value Communication and the Telephone
- Every business has qualities that differentiate and they must be communicated. The opportunity is presented in seconds, over-the-phone, or when someone comes in for information. This workshop defines and establishes easily communicated value statements that when presented, require the one asking to respond from their own needs. Additionally, there IS an effective way to respond to a price shopper that makes it clear you understand their need, and in a remarkably compassionate manner and win the call.
- We will equip employees who answer the phone with skills for a competitive edge and ability to capture the call. They will learn to convey signature services and confidently communicate to each caller. In addition, live research will be conducted to show contrast and effectiveness of the learned telephone skills.
C.A.R.E.passionate C.A.R.E.munication® - Whether speaking or listening, in person or on the phone, effective communication can differentiate you, build legacy and relationship.
Culture and Communication
- Essential to every business, is the complete understanding of procedures, behaviors and the why, things are done the way they are. Your staff’s motivation and compliance improves greatly when their responsibilities are accompanied with knowing the over-all picture and how their contribution fits and enhances company goals. In addition, effective and unique communication to the funeral industry is revealed, which contributes to every engagement, internally and externally. This is a fundamental workshop for all employees; full-time, part-time, support or directly involved with families.
- We will increase congruence and continuity to your full-staff effectiveness. Additionally each one will have an increased awareness, commitment, and imminence of their contribution to the whole. Establishing this fundamental philosophy will contribute to employee evaluation and hiring considerations
After C.A.R.E.™ - It need not be a mystery. Find out what families experienced in your care with our follow-up form to add toyour family follow through.